CAIC is committed to ensuring the physical, emotional and moral wellbeing of all her students. To support this commitment, a well-defined and readily accessible school counseling unit, headed by the seasoned school counselor exists to cater for the students to ensure that;
- Each student develops self-esteem, self-awareness, self-discipline and confidence through assuming responsibility for decision making and problem management
- Students are equipped to make informed decisions about issues that affect their lives
- Students and their parents have access to appropriate support and advice
- CAIC declares a zero tolerance bullying zone; we believe that every child has the right to learn in a friendly, safe and secure environment.
- We resolve all our differences without using aggression or violence.